Wednesday, October 29, 2014

OCT 20th TOOTLES Little Rock!


Well... I found out that I was mistaken and I will not be staying in Pinnacle Mountain... it's been a very hard transfer... which means that I've grown a lot... and gotten really really close to a lot of members here, and I'm super duper sad that I'm leaving... But I've prayed about it, and after consulting the May 2014 Ensign (specifically Elder Uchtdorf, and Perry's talks) and I know that I just need to be obedient and grateful no matter what or where I'm called... 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwv8yugfUoY   
(President Uchtdorf's talk)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TfKewGuGiU
(Elder Perry's talk)

  Sister Wilcox is at the Temple today, and I couldn't go with because there wasn't any room... So we said our goodbye's. She's SO AWESOME!!!! She's been my best friend the whole time... and I've really appreciated that. I know that whoever is my next companion is going to be great and I'm going to learn from them as well. I hope that she does SUPER awesome, cause she's legitness personified.
  I don't really have much to report on. Sister Ruth is going to do baptisms this weekend!!! I am so excited for her. She's doing so well. I hope all is well at home. :D Love y'all. Be safe and have a blessed week


. Memphis Tennessee Mormon Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment