Monday, March 24, 2014

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time, a certain Sister Missionary never left her 1st area, and was happy, the End. :D hahaha.
Stayin' in Germantown, y'all! President Petersen told me I might as well take out residency :D we laughed. But honestly I'm super pleased! I've grown so much this past transfer... My advice to everyone from what I've learned this transfer... Pride is like an ugly rain cloud full of nasty pent up sadnesses... Just let it rain, and then you can have sunshine. Letting people in, and sharing your heartfelt thoughts is good for you. Don't hold yourself back, or you won't be near as happy. :D I was talking with President as to how I could increase my confidence... and he told me to read and memorize Hebrews 10:35-36 "Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."
  I know that as we take confidence, not in ourselves, but in Heavenly Father and Christ... that we can wax strong in this work and in our faith. As we act on our testimony I know we're truly converted to Him and His gospel, and as we have patience in our conversion we will qualify for the blessings that God has in store for us as well as help others do the same. 
  This week was amazing, E____ came to church after a church tour, and we were able to meet so many of our goals that seemed so far away. I know that God is all powerful :D Thank you all for your love and prayers and support. Have a very blessed week!!!

Sister Foster :D
 
Germantown Train Station: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment