Monday, September 29, 2014

Sept 15th Pinnacle Mountain

Alrighty youins,

  I am now serving in Pinnacle Mountain ward (Grace Curtis' dad is the Bishop.. Small world). I'm afraid I don't know much about this area because we're White-washing the area... Which for those of you who don't know what that means, it means that my companion got transferred here the same time I did so we have very little knowledge as to where we are or who anyone is. I'm happy to say that we are definitely "Adventuring to the End" here. My companion is Sister Wilcox, this is her last transfer and she is AWESOME, we get along super duper well which is really exciting since that makes life a lot less stressful.
  Pinnacle Mountain is our Mission President's ward and is the 2nd wealthiest area in the mission (Germantown being the 1st)... there's a lot more city in Pinnacle mountain though since we have most of downtown Little Rock in our area. Finding here is super wonderful, there are a ton of people willing to let us in and listen so Sister Wilcox and I are very happy about that since she also just came from a small town. I do miss Danville, simply because it was home for so long... but more for the people and less for the place. This place is awesome for the work and I'm excited to see how it compares once I know the people.
Pinnacle West
  Last Week was N. Little Rock's Stake conference so I got to see Katie and I admit that I may have squealed, I was super duper excited to see her beautiful face and listen to how she was as well as to see her beautiful truck again. ;D Haha y'all have no idea. She is so freaking legit. Anyways, so this week we met probably a bajillion people so I don't really remember a ton of names or a ton of anything really... but hopefully my next weeks email will be a bit more comprehensive.

View from Pinnacle Mountain (pics of "Mountain" are from State Park website) 

We live at a members home 
(please call mom for address, we are not posting for member and missionary safety)

Sister Wilcox is 22 turning 23, she's from West Jordon UT... She wants to be a Pre-school teacher and is super awesome. Okay... well, yup. Hope all is well with y'all and stuff. Have a blessed week!

Sister Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment