Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Life is Good, God is Great (sent Jan 27, 2014)


Taylor Foster
Jan 27 (9 days ago)


  C____ De____ WAS BAPTIZED and CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I happy? No, I am ECSTATIC!!! :D :D :D Him and his family were positively glowing!!!! Do miracles cease??? NAY!!! <3 Ahhh, I'm so happy. :D Not to mention we had 7 investigators to church (11 if you count kids under 8), who all got to see him confirmed. We also were able to set another baptismal date with S____!!!! Aaaaand we found a new investigator!!!! Can life get any better than this? I submit that it cannot!
  Sister Bradford is pretty positive she's being transferred this transfer, which is very likely since she's been here half her mission now. Which means I'll be taking over as the person who knows Germantown… and maybe even training (yikes)… just kidding, I'm super psyched to help people feel more comfortable about themselves and the mission. I'll keep you posted on the happenings :D
  As for other miracles, we are going to have the opportunity to meet with Elder L. Tom Perry and 5 or 6 other General authorities for training on uniting the ward and missionary efforts. He will be coming to our building so I will be able to see him Face to Face and maybe shake his hand :D am I excited???? Better believe it!!! Well outta time, gotta go :D 
Love ya, God bless,
Sister Foster 

No comments:

Post a Comment