Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30 "Shoot y"all!!!"

The title is a quote from a wonderful lady we found this week. Her name is K... and she is the funniest lady in the whole world. One of the first questions she asked was, "Do you like rednecks?" When we responded positively she said, "Well good, I think we'll get along then." Hahahaha. Last night we were talking to her and she told us, "I'm about 75% believing... you just gotta get the other 25%, "  By the end of the conversation she told us... "Well shoot y'all, youn's know yur stuff... I'm at about 76% now." She's the best ever! We found so many elect gem's this week. So many people thirsting for the gospel.
This week we got our new Mission President! I haven't met him yet, but so far all is well. :D We'll be having a Zone Meeting on the 4th of July so I'm super excited for that. :D Sister Broach is doing well, and life is good. I'm once again too happy for words soooo... it's gonna be another short one. 

I know that this work is of God, and that The Book of Mormon answers questions, and clarifies everything in the Bible. I know that Thomas S. Monson is God's chosen prophet on the Earth. And I know that Christ lived and died for me, that I might become like my Father in Heaven.
 I love this work!
Sister Taylor Foster

Our new mission president and his wife:

President Taniela Biu Wakolo and Anita Wakolo

Serving: 2014 - 2017
Associated Alumni
Taniela Biu Wakolo, 46, and Anita Herberta Moimoi Wakolo, two children, Samabula 1st Ward, Suva Fiji North Stake: Arkansas Little Rock Mission, succeeding President Steven M. Petersen and Sister Pauline Petersen. Brother Wakolo is an Area Seventy and is a former stake president, high councilor, counselor in a bishopric, branch president and institute teacher. Service center manager, LDS Church Trust Board, Fiji. Born in Lomaloma, Fiji, to Taniela Vosa and Temalesi Buadromo Wakolo.

Sister Wakolo serves as a counselor in a ward Relief Society presidency and is a former ward Primary president, counselor in a ward Primary presidency, gospel doctrine teacher, ward Primary teacher and temple ordinance worker. Born in Wainekeli, Fiji, to Netani Ganitoga and Olive Lily Moimoi.

Taniela Biu Wakolo

No comments:

Post a Comment