Saturday, November 22, 2014

NOV 10 Ummmmm....yup :D

So, for those of you who are just dying to know how this week went... I apologize... cause i just, don't know how to adequately describe the chaos of this kind of awesomeness.
Soooooo, Badish news first. D____ didn't get baptized this past week, she's hopefully getting baptized this weekend. She's been having a lot of struggles with her Husband and stuff, but I know everything is going to workout so it's not even really bad news.
Okay Better news. Soooo I LOVE serving members and guess what... there's a whole lot for us to do here, which helps me feel needed... We spent many hours cleaning a bedridden members house... well I guess it was just her bedroom, haha oh man. Good times... Hahaha. She broke both her ankles and needed a lot of help. Which was fine with us!
Okay BEST NEWS!!!! We found a super legit person that we're going to teach!!! Her daughter is on our roster but is currently serving on temple square, and is coming home next month... she's not a member, but is SUPER open to learning more... talk about prepared. Don't get me wrong, she has a lot of concerns to over come, but she's a riot and I just hope a whole awful lot that she will progress.
Okay how we met her. Her name is G___ and she was a member referral (the best kind!!!). That morning was Weekly Planning and we were trying to plan a way to get ahold of her... (we had already tried calling, and didn't have her address)... When She called us!!! Super caught off guard and super happy, we answered the phone and agreed to come over and to help her get ready for her daughters home coming. :D Later that day... I had to use the bathroom and we were right next to her office and I was like... Why not, I don't think she'll be weirded out. (She's a realtor). And so we went in and she was super duper friendly and we ended up talking for a long time. :D It's days like those when you have no idea why you would ever not want to be a missionary.
Throughout this week we've had a series of teeny tiny miracles that.... seem silly, but really have strengthened my testimony that God hears every prayer. For example... today, we were in the busiest part of town and we were late to give the Elders the Car... and we were in the wrong lane to get onto the highway... so in desperation of time and miles, I said a very tiny and simple prayer asking Heavenly Father to help us... and this car all of a sudden stopped and let us merge in right before the light... It was so awesome, and comforting.
I know that Heavenly Father hears each of our prayers. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and the only way back to Heavenly Father. I know it's the small things that make the biggest difference. I know that we can do hard things together. I know this is God's work, and nothing can stop it. I know that He needs all of us, all of our different talents and quirks to touch his Children. :D I love each and every one of you. I pray for you all.
"Remember who you are" -Mufasa and other wise people
Sister Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment