Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas!!

Well this week is just one of those weeks where you just had to be there.... Me and my comp were sick most of the week but were still able to see a lot of people and feel the spirit. The Sacrament was more beautiful this week than I ever remember it being though... because we studied all about it when we were sick... I'm so grateful for our Savior, and for our opportunity to celebrate his birth and prepare for New Beginnings.

I know that we can overcome all the obstacles in our path, only through Jesus Christ. I know that he only wants us to have peace and healing, and to see us become whole with Him and our Father. I love this opportunity to become better and decide to do even better this upcoming year. 

I'd like to end by quoting our Mission President "I rejoice with you in the gospel of Jesus Christ, I thank you for all you do, but most importantly for who you are. May we strive every day every day every day." 

I really loved being able to see and talk to my family. I can't fathom how much y'all have changed. Keep on Keepin' on!

Have a blessed week,

Sister Foster


KT came to visit! Hooray for KT and her AWESOME TRUCK!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment